BLOOD ! yes ! this characterizes how disturbing can be Tomoko Kametani‘s authority. Peace is unknown and by blood , iron and bacon her obstacles shall fall !
This cocktail was created during the All-Hallows-Eve and was my first trial with bacon washed vokka : it was really painful to cook the bacon as i have not oven at home. I finally used my friend’s one and that was MUCH easier to get fat and crusty bacon for garnish and side dish (way too salty tho, be careful to choose the right butcher).
- 2oz. 75proof Bacon Washed Vokka (ベーコン ヴォッカ)
- 1oz. Lemon
- Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Celery Salt
- Black Pepper
- 山葵 (Wasabi)
- 唐辛子 (Red Hot Chili)
- 1/2 Fill : Tomato Purée
- 1/2 Fill : Clam Juice (アサリジュース)
- Crush and muddle Hot Chili and Black Pepper
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing glass and stir
- Pour into the glass
- Fill your glass with clam juice and Tomato Purée