Simple Ramos Ron Fizz with some pinch of vanilla.
Ramos Gin Fizz is a sort of Gin Fizz made up with eggwhite and orange flower water. I just twisted it, substituting gin to gold ron, removing orange flower water (I don’t like it yet) and adding vanilla.
Well, there is nothing exceptionally creative in that drink.
The complexity remains in the way to make it.
As it need eggwhite and a variety of different density ingredients, you’ll need to go thru different steps.
First, foaming or dry shaking the eggwhite and half/half, dissolving sugars ;
Shaking again with ingredients and ice, rinsing ad toping with soda and garnishing.
that drink works pretty well for ladies. Sweet, exotic and unctuous…
- 2,5oz. Havana 3 Años Gold Ron
- 1oz. Lime
- 0,5oz. Agave Syrup
- 0,5oz. Half/Half
- 1tsp. Vanilla Sugar
- Eggwhite (卵白)
- Vanilla Powder
- top : Soda Water
- Garnish : Vanilla Powder, Vanilla Sticks
- Dissolve Vanilla Sugar in Agave Syrup, Half/Half and Vanilla Powder
- Add Eggwhite. Dry shake (without ice) vigorously in a large boston shaker until the air melt nicely with the ingredients. Or use a hand blender to foam.
- Add Ron, Angostura and Lime. Shake vigorously with ice in a boston shaker
- If necessary, rinse your shaker with a splash of Soda Water and top onto your drink