I came up with the will to make a spicy drink based on a simple structure (spirit/sweetener/sour).
All the ingredients are typical oriental (except Amer Picon, merci France).
For the Patchouli, I dissolved an organic essential oil into an ethylic solution. Carefull with dosage, pure essential oil is just ove powerfull. Let me tell you what happened to me : First time I used it, I poured a drop of patchouli oil in a smoky margarita… And know what, I couldn’t drink anything else and I woke up the following day with a GIANT PATCHOULI TREE out of my throat. I felt green and oriental…
- 2oz. Gin
- 1,5oz. Amer Picon
- 0,5oz. Lemon
- Thick slice of Cucumber (きゅうり)
- 20 Black Pepper Seeds (黒こしょう)
- Dash : Celery Bitter
- Dash : Angostura Orange
- Drop : Patchouli Tincture (パチュリービター)
- Crush the black pepper seeds, Muddle the Cucumber
- Add all the ingredients in a shaker. Shake
- Strain and serve