Lovely Old Fashioned ! Here is my mayan version… Sweet and delicious…
Kinch Ahau is the mayan Sun God.
The drink is delicious, sweet as the nectar of occidental honey.
Taste wise, a smoked veil coats the drink on top of the Tequila.
Bitters adds complexity, no sour, nor bitterness
And I have no doubt you will enjoy it !
I-U-TI, AJAW ! (and then it happened, Sun !)
- 1,5oz. Arette Reposado Tequila
- 0,5oz. Del Maguey Mescal
- 0,5tsp. Blue Agave Nectar
- Dashes : Lime Bitter
- Dashes : Angostura
- Dash : Cocoa Bitter
- Garnish : Lime Zest
- Sculpt a small-medium ice ball with an icepick or a knife
- Add all the ingredients in a chilled mixing glass
- Put the iceball into a single old fashioned glass and strain the mix in it