What would you do with a quality raspberry jam in your fridge, knowing you don’t like european breakfast and furthermore, you don’t eat on the morning? An ingredient for a new cocktail !
Bourbon and berry based. Don’t forget to double strain, it’s pretty nasty to finish a drink by a satisfied smile full of raspberry seeds.
The drink reminds me the name “Roxane”, more for the nuance than any personnal reasons. “Roxane” means “6,3″ in japanese.
! فى صحتك:
- Big tsp. of Raspberry Jam (木いちごジャム)
- 2,5oz. Bulleit Bourbon Whisky
- 0,5oz. Cassis Liqueur
- 0,5oz. Lemon
- Dash : Luxardo Marascino Liqueur
- Dash : Angostura
- Garnish : Raspberry or Griottine
- Muddle the Raspberry Jam and the Cassis Liqueur into the shaker
- Add all the ingredients and shake !